Brand recall is the first pivotal point in driving leads down the funnel before closing sales. To maximise the success of building brand awareness, we look into audience persona and data that reveals their digital footprint, create content assets that resonates, and amplify on channel platforms where they can be reached, while tracking and optimising results.
We offer the following brand marketing services:
- Branding: more than merely creating a name, symbol and design, it is communicating the company values and promise through the brand marketing assets such as the logo, messaging, voice, tagline, and branded templates
- Content marketing: the creation, publication and distribution of online material like blogs, videos and social media posts to attract and retain audience, with the ultimate goal of driving customer action
- Social media marketing: using social platforms and sites to promote a product and achieve the brand marketing goals
- Programmatic media buying: buying, placing and optimising digital media inventory
- Search marketing: an umbrella term for search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimisation (SEO), the former describing buying traffic through paid listings, and the latter pertaining to earning traffic through unpaid listings
If your business is looking to build branding awareness, our team at Strategic DigitaLab, an award-winning full-service digital marketing agency in Singapore can help you deliver the results that you seek for your marketing communications needs.
Brand awareness describes the degree of consumer recognition of a product by its name, tagline, logo or symbol, design, brand voice, and more. A good brand awareness strategy helps keep your brand top-of-mind with your audience.
Building a strong brand awareness strategy isn't just a great idea — a solid strategy helps you directly impact your company's bottom line sales figures and is the foundation of all future marketing strategies. A great brand awareness strategy requires a multi-faceted approach to improving brand engagement with past, current, and future customers.
Brand awareness is important because it is the very first step in the marketing funnel, and a crucial foundation to eventual customer acquisition. Building brand awareness is a key step in promoting a new brand or a brand refresh as it lays the foundation of all future marketing strategies.
The real value of branding is brand awareness. It boosts your ROI when it makes generating sales easier, improves customer satisfaction, and helps you foster relationships to promote growth.
High brand awareness refers to brands that are "top-of-mind", "trending", "buzzworthy", or "popular", which contributes as an asset to the business because brands thrive when they focus on the big picture of their brand, in both tangible components such as brand logo, tagline and intangible components like customer interactions.
Let's discuss about Branding Awareness
Find out how a newly launched property portal, DirectHome, increased their website traffic by 50%
- Digital Strategy
- Content Creation
- Video Production
- Creative Production
- Brand Awareness
- Social Media Marketing