Almost every campaign or agency focuses on online lead generation services. We utilise audience and channel insights to craft a sound digital strategy, map out audience preferences and messaging, create content assets that resonate, amplify on multiple channel touchpoints, and optimise to ensure that we deliver results that are on point.
In order to capture leads, we put to work a plethora of assets: compelling offers, landing pages, calls-to-action (CTAs), forms, and content.
- Offers: For business-to-consumer or B2C marketing, offers could be incentives that drive purchase, or promotions for repeat sales. For B2B, this could be a valuable piece of information, say a white paper or analyst report.
- Landing pages and calls-to-action: On the web, the most effective CTAs for landing pages involve single-focus messaging, rather than multiple messages that bombard and distract prospects.
- Forms: Forms should be deployed according to where the prospect is in the funnel. It is not wise to ask for too much information from a prospect who is just seeking information at the awareness phase.
- Content: At the awareness stage, branding and messaging must be short and digestible; at the interest stage, more in-depth information is best shown to an interested audience; and for the consideration stage, competitive reviews, strong proof of value, or even an offer, could potentially turn prospects into customers.
We leverage the digital marketing trifecta of owned, earned and paid media for a comprehensive lead generation strategy.
- Owned: content that you owned and have control over, such as web properties: website, mobile site, blog site and social media channels
- Earned: content that people write about and share, such as mentions, shares, reposts, reviews and media coverage
- Paid: content that is paid for to amplify brand or content, such as advertising: pay-per-click, display ads, retargeting, paid influencers, paid content promotion, and social media ads
To ensure success of each campaign, we employ the following processes:
- Attribution to traffic source to measure true cost-per-lead (CPL), so that tracking of each traffic source is set up properly
- Measuring success between CPL and cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- Data and campaign performance review to optimise towards lowering the CPL, considering that brand awareness should always propel lead generation efforts
Here at Strategic DigitaLab — an award-winning full-service digital marketing agency in Singapore, our team of highly experienced strategists, creatives, and digital marketing specialists can help you anchor on a lead generation campaign strategy to deliver the results that you seek for your business needs.
Lead generation is the process of attracting leads (your potential customers) into a marketing software system with the objective of nurturing them throughout the buying process and ultimately convincing them about your offerings before they turn into a sales customer.
Lead generation falls into two main categories:
- Inbound lead generation produces leads that initiate contact with you directly or through referral channels, such as through social media, content marketing, direct referral, SEO, email marketing.
- Outbound leads generation produces leads through proactive, direct contact initiated by you, with tactics that might include cold calls and paid advertising.
A successful lead generation campaign is typically measured by return-on-investment, using metrics such as a scoring model or cost per (qualified) lead, or conversion to sales and opportunities. Lead generation is important to any business to keep the sales pipeline healthy and current with potential prospects and sales opportunities. There is always an emphasis on strategies and tactics that can help marketers generate sales-qualified leads.
Lead generation ensures that leads are constantly fed into your sales and marketing pipeline and is imperative to the success and growth of your business. The lead generation process entails leveraging on different lead generation assets such as gated content, landing pages, compelling calls-to-action (CTA), conversion forms and eDMs.
Let's discuss about Lead Generation
Read how PSB Academy drives lead acquisition for their student recruitment campaign.
- Digital Strategy
- Brand Awareness
- Lead Generation
- Performance Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Marketing