Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
A marketing discipline that is all about being more visible on organic search engine results—particularly Bing, Google and Yahoo!—search engine optimisation (SEO) requires a combination of technical know-how and creativity to drive traffic and rise up in rankings.
But it isn’t merely about peppering a site with keywords to attract people. SEO is really a tool for brands to make it easier for visitors to find their site.
There are various ways to do search engine optimisation. Among these are our services:
- Technical and content audit: looking at every element on a website or in the content that holds an impact on SEO performance
- Keyword research: researching the market’s keyword demand and responding through products and services that web searchers seek
- Onsite optimisation: making changes in components of the site such as meta tags or image tags
- Content optimisation: tailor fitting content to make sure that they target the right audience
- Backlink building: acquiring hyperlinks from other websites
- Visitor tracking: measuring progress by looking at data on rankings, referrals, links, and etc
Let's discuss about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Read how we hack growth for Singapore Kindness Movement to achieve sustainable results