Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
A marketing discipline that is all about being more visible on organic search engine results—particularly Bing, Google and Yahoo!—search engine optimisation (SEO) requires a combination of technical know-how and creativity to drive traffic and rise up in rankings.
But it isn’t merely about peppering a site with keywords to attract people. SEO is really a tool for brands to make it easier for visitors to find their site.
There are various ways to do search engine optimisation. Among these are our services:
- Technical and content audit: looking at every element on a website or in the content that holds an impact on SEO performance
- Keyword research: researching the market’s keyword demand and responding through products and services that web searchers seek
- Onsite optimisation: making changes in components of the site such as meta tags or image tags
- Content optimisation: tailor fitting content to make sure that they target the right audience
- Backlink building: acquiring hyperlinks from other websites
- Visitor tracking: measuring progress by looking at data on rankings, referrals, links, and etc